SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

waiting game, page-9

1. 1,329 Posts.
    Sorry guys but i lost it yesterday. We had a bright start and the market's flying ,i go back outside to do some work and next thing my phone is pinging messages at me with this sell down to 1.2 c and the ops down as well. There just always seems to be a lower price to buy this and the raising might have sured up the company but it's brought in a lot of investors who are now in profit unlike ourselves and are willing to sell at a blink . My point here is HC shouldn't be the only way to keep informed and last weeks placement is a classic example .This ann meant nothing to someone like me,placed to who might have told me something but again we're left to fill in the dots. Obviously didn't mean anything to the market either because we're still at a pathetic 1.3c. We think everything else is on track but we don't really know and the longer we hear nothing the easier the decision is for people to exit like yesterday. I really expected something before now and i'm dissapointed but i'll just have to wait .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.