KAR 2.81% $1.83 karoon energy ltd

Dear Broz,I read twice to understand and (apologies if I didnt)...

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear Broz,

I read twice to understand and (apologies if I didnt) but you are telling the manipulators can't manipulate both ways ?(menaing they dont want..they choose just one ?)

Well if that is your opinion,of course I respect,but let me tell you..

I have a serious reciolection of trades showing that in general the manipulation happen in such way to "kill" the shareholders,...
    Sudenly they begin and force the share goes up... All people feel releif,became happy,some begin also to buy.. Than they drop severely again..
    Doing that 2 or 3 times (up and down) they damage the respect of the share and they put the share in the floor.

I cant guarantee any statement..Im not magician forecaster or prophet,.. But what I can tell you is
    The movement is completly abnormal..

Look now one "stupid" offer of 31,000 and nobody sell one cent less ..That is not true... Look other shares when begin to have no many sellers in one level, immediately one sell and the market goes down one cent..
    \Kar ? goes up ...

No no...

Im confident to say.. something is not a normal and smooth market.. something is going on ( could be also a huge buyer or a huge seller)..

Do you rememebr I told that before the WELLINGTON sell of their 1% ?
    (if not make a search and you will see... I told some seller something is wrong)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.050(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.466B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.80 $1.84 $1.79 $8.392M 4.606M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6282 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 79500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.