CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

Hi fellow Pie shareholders. As we all await the expected...

1. 40 Posts.
    Hi fellow Pie shareholders. As we all await the expected announcement regarding the trial period with Telstra which is due to end on the 23rd of March, or is it ?? Due to lack of information from the company, Did the 4 month trial period start from the first day the first webphone was installed or the last day that number 50 was installed so that all webphone locations receive a full 4 month trial period. And does anyone know the date when the final webphone (no.50) was installed as once again there was no updating on the progress of the installations by way of announcements.

Anyone willing to bet that an announcement will come and a deal will be done on the 23rd, i will gladly take your bet. (I hope i'm wrong) But imho i believe the 4 month trial period will be extended. No surprises there as the "2 month exclusivity" was also extended back on the 10th of May last year.

Its now been more than a year since the first announcement regarding Telstra which was on 08/03/2010 and i have a feeling we still have to wait it out longer than we would all like.

Having said that, i believe that as others have already stated, the appointment of Justin Milne is a timely one. Why would this guy want to be a part of a 2 cent stock after being a Chief Executive of Microsoft and also Group Managing Director of Telstra, whilst also being a director at Tabcorp and many other feathers in his hat to add to it. This in my opinion is as good as a mining company striking oil or gold !

As i stated in my previous post (approx 6 - 7 weeks ago) i don't think the timing of the capital raising was in the best interests of shareholders whilst very little updates were being provided about the 4 month trial period and the share price was at close to yearly lows, but i do understand the reason needed to do a CR and i did say previously that i expected a CR to be announced soon and as expected, it was within a few weeks of that post.

In my opinion, at the very least i think Telstra certainly won't be sending the 50 trial webphones back to PIE and i believe a deal will be done to make payment for those 50 or a percentage of revenue will be awarded to PIE with bigger orders possibly at a later date. I think that's the worst case scenario at this stage and that's still not so bad as it shows Telstra has faith in the product and that will get the ball rolling for exposure to PIE's webphone to gain outside contracts. But obvioulsy we all want to see a big order from Telstra and mass production.

Finally, i believe the upside potential is massive for a 2 cent stock that is currently in negotiations with the biggest telco in Australia and has told PIE not to speak to any other Australian telco competitors during the trial period. (so the rumour has it)

Goodluck to fellow patient shareholders, i'm sure our wait will be worthwhile and well rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.