CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

waiting patiently !, page-2

1. 5,277 Posts.
    Why would this guy want to be a part of a 2 cent stock after being a Chief Executive of Microsoft and also Group Managing Director of Telstra,

A few years ago TZL had the CEO of Microsoft Asia Pacific. The same questions were asked. The share price went from $7.20 down to about $1 when he quit. One of Australia's best known entrepreneurs (Mark Bouris) then became Chairman and shareholders called a turnaround after he had his options agreed at $1, $2 and $3. The share price has since fallen to 28.5c.

What this shows is that you should never based your investment decisions on who is in charge. Even the big guys can misjudge matters especially in the length of time it will take to have a healthy share price. Maybe Milne will be happy with 4c in 12 months, and 6c the year after. Can you wait that long with not certainty that it will happen?

The level of ramping on this forum is over the top in consideration of the amount of work ahead of PIE.

On the subject of the capital raising, I have learned the hard way that one should be very wary of rights issues which are not supports by good news. This invariably leads to a shortfall which is placed to parties which are only to happy to sell at any profit. I would never take up my rights in any company until the last possible moment. I am not sure why some people think it is a smart move by already 'sending off their cheques'?

So the questions are:

When does the rights issue close?
    Where is the news to support the take up of all of the rights.

Good luck fellas, but I can see this tech company remaining below 2c unless there is a fundamental game changer. A 50 phone trial with Telstra isn't enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.