CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

waiting patiently !, page-40

1. eer
    812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I do not believe you about the cross promotion issue I stand corrected but was it not you on the other thread who surprised everyone arround the rights issue time when your disclosure went from "heavy promoter" read ramper, to no stock held. Sorry if I am wrong but thats the way I remember it.
    I have a small interest in the other stock as a very good friend has a very too much too large holding so I keep a finger on the pulse only. I can only say I thought you knew what you were talking about but it appears you can also forgo a little bit to make the story fit the purpose. My observation.
    Yes this stock like most others has a bit of ramp and lack of substance but it is not BHP or WOW and is a new technology that sometimes is not completely straightforward to value.
    You have been given a huge headstart and given some pointers about how to go further. I suggest you do the research and come back with an offering not just that we are all sh%t because we can't answer your list of questions as you see fit.
    I consider you a time waster and I am not scared of you just sceptical of your reasons for being here. How about you prove me and everyone else wrong since the demands are all from you who have no skin in this company. I have no desire to read your posts so I declare I hope you don't buy in.
    I have done my reasearch and have no intension of telling you everything I know now or in the future as is your MO at the other place, from my side of the fence.
    Come back as a contributer not a sponge, about then I'ii be ready to go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.