CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

waiting patiently !, page-5

1. 5,277 Posts.
    I am only looking for intelligent discussion and no baseless ramps eg Telstra need us. I would appreciate it if you would address the numerous points that I have made. If you can convince me, I am willing to invest a substantial amount which would be noticeable, but currently I see no value in this company and is overprice on all metrics - in short it is an expensive gamble.

1. What is the size of the market?

2. What is PIE's targeted market capture?

3. What would the expected terms of a JV?

4. What will PIE profit margin be?

5. What experience does the company have of taking new inventions to the market, as well as delivering shareholder returns?

6. How much capital will be required to take the product to market? $10m, $20m, $50m?

7. Why is there no good news to accompany this rights issue?

8. Do you not think that a company with one product and one customer engagement, is overvalued at $20m and presents far to much risk?

9. When talking about valuations, peer comparison is essential. To bring TZ up again they are valued at 1.5x PIE but have Microsoft, Dell, Pitney Bowes, Anxiter and have just opened an office in Silicon Valley to be close to other major customers such as Yahoo, Intel, Google, Facebook etc. PIE has a 50 webphone trial.

10. It has been over 1 year since the initial engagement with Telstra. Why is this taking so long?

Thank You.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.