PCK 0.00% 3.1¢ painchek ltd

waiting patiently, page-4

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    it was described to me early days how sad it is that mum and dad investors get into a company register do all of the heavy lifting and once the co has had a run they bale out at the first sight of a down trend. That the instos come in and mop up the shares over a period of little news and then reap the benefits as the co consolidates the client base. I swear that was three years ago and I cannot believe it has played out to a tee. It is just business one that every contributor on this thread feels that there analysis gives them the edge but in truth we are all getting played exactly as it was described to me. when someone loses faith in PCK I ask them has the company changed in their strategy although targets may be running a little behind what we envisioned, have they failed to deliver. My answer is no. I am embarrassed that I didn't understand that when you exercise your options the capital gain is treated as PYAE. I don't know whether I would have sold The good news is I didn't I am sad I cannot take advantage of the lower price but believe this is a god send and a wonderful opportunity to top up. All I can say is my faith has not wavered one little bit I am here until this stock gets the results that gives it acceptance in the market. keep doing what you do best board I know you will shine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $13.98K 463.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1007373 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 99916 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ 278862
Last updated 15.19pm 29/04/2024 ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.