AMI 0.00% 19.0¢ aurelia metals limited

I admit, I only came into this when the disaster struck and my...

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I admit, I only came into this when the disaster struck and my entry level is quite low compared to the current share price. I am not across all the technical detail but am very comfortable with the fact that in under 12 months they have gone from having almost no cash to 24m+ at bank, secured long term interest free funding and convinced me that Glencore has no way of bankrupting this company.

So with the back-drop of a Glencore unwarranted and malicious attack, this company survived, not just survived but also got Glencore to chip in an additional 20m+ so AMI can make changes to the mill...that sounds to me like Glencore got a black eye from the court experience which makes me think they won't be trying that maneuver again anytime soon.

So lets assume the mill is crap and has been crap for the past 12 months and none of the repairs are working out, remember, this is just an assumption but lets go with it...AMI still produced a positive cash flow of $20m in 12 months net of paying down Pybar etc...what's the problem exactly?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $321.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 18.8¢ $461.7K 2.422M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5536 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 639145 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.