AMI 0.00% 21.0¢ aurelia metals limited

Waiting period for news, page-25

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Stevienix - I think Breezyfree is fishing for a bite, he appears smart enough and would of done his research on hotcopper......

Reading the Annual it appears the 20mil was used for debt repayments and not for repairing the design faults. They Borrowed 20mil and straight away they payed 13mil off facility A. so basically they only borrowed 7mil from Glencore. Interested to know if the rest used for other debt repayments?

I don't think GC came out with a black eye, they came out winners. They were given an extra seat on the board and Now get more control in the operation. They put on KPI's some of which are still not being met. I don't believe Glencore have a grey area in this new deal and if these targets are not met by there specified date then the show will be over as I just cannot see them saying "yes thats a few percent of the KPI but it's close enough" or "it's slowly improving so we will give you a couple more months to get to the KPI target".

There is a blind faith by some posters, that they will do the right thing, but I can assure you Glencore and there nominee on the board won't, their shonky and criminal tactics is exactly why Aurelia's share price is what it is today and why they almost went belly up.

My concern is If the KPI's are not being met will Aurelia notify the shareholders of these issues? Instead of making out like things are nice and peachy and hiding that glencore is about to default then?

I'm not an optimistic person, but I am especially not with this stock!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $355.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.5¢ $357.4K 1.722M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 121951 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 888884 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.