ICG 0.00% 0.8¢ inca minerals limited

Waiting Room, page-14

1. 1,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    JnJ
    Thanks for that, I've always wondered how that sleeve valve arrangement worked. I think there's a Beau restore to fly project going on in Victoria but will use Pratt n Witneys instead of Hercules engines. A lot of the Aussie Beaus were built with Pratts because the sleeves valves in the Hercules wore out too quickly in the dusty Oz environment. Another fascinating British aero engine was the Napier Sabre which, I think, also had sleeve valves. A Hawker tempest is being restored to fly by Kermit Weekes in the US and getting the Sabre engine running again is a mission for someone as nobody knows the firing order for the horizontally opposed 24 cylinder two plug per pot engine.

Re the rigs, they are on site and even if there is a no pay until permission agreement surely the movement was prompted by a hint of permission coming through? If not immediately then immanently, meaning...soon...ish?
    And you're right, pollies are spineless fools.
    Especially the current lot, in the West, there's nobody who stands out, they're all invertebrates.

Zen.
    Last edited by zenvestor: 02/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.438M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $4.21K 526.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1242857 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1677291 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.