ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Waiting Room, page-884

1. 8,307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1029
    For the sake of getting a little banter going here on HC, I will ask the question that has always been of great concern and mystery to me.

Does anyone here understand the fine art of cushion placement on beds and lounges?

I have made the bed a few times - well a couple of times - ok, once, just this morning, and I was severely chastised for my placement of the cushions and pillows as apparently they were not in the correct order or positions.

It appears that this correct positioning is necessary for world peace as, and I didn't know this, wars have been started because of bad placement of cushions in a certain dictators palace which led to him being ridiculed at the Dictators Annual Convention. This ridicule led to him being so humiliated that he bombed his neighbouring dictatorships thereby starting World WAR 10,375 among dictatorships.

Max. I am sure Al will know much about this as he would certainly have been in many dictators palaces and, dare I say harems.

I eagerly await your answers to this perplexing question and please, keep it in the "Waiting Room".

It is permitted to ask a few discreet questions of your wife, daughter, or non binary to be able to answer this question for me as remember, world peace could rely upon what you provide in your answers.

Good luck with the Coronavirus as I think I already have it.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.