ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Waiting Room, page-894

1. 4,895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 817
    Wonderful green day and not a single person wants to buy any ICG, sorry something has got to happen soon, sure everyone says be patient, but the share price has done nothing but drop for three years in a row, it cant drop any further that is why it has stopped and has a massive wall of sellers lined up .2c to hold it there until some new rock chip announcement will launch it to the moon BS, if you have been in this stock for the last 3 years and held through SP capitulation i hope for your sake they come up with something that will move the SP, lets face it if you bough in January 2017, you will need a 20 bagger to break even, but as the months fly by we see nothing but .1c with the very rare .2c hit. have we been given a date for S32 to start drilling yet, reading through the documentation it sounds like they are picking the best areas to attack, IP survey may be complete mid April, dependent on weather, is from this that we can get S32 to start drilling, probably not as this is heading into their wet season, where they expect their highest rainfall. Can someone give me a ray of light please, or are we just looking at another 8 months of .1c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 8902352 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3035178 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.