ICG 0.00% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

Had a good chat to Jonathan today to express my concerns and...

1. 2,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    Had a good chat to Jonathan today to express my concerns and thoughts on our current situation. No matter how rude or blunt you might come across to Jonathan he has always made time to reply to my emails/calls and even makes time to meet for coffee.

We spoke close on 1hr as he addressed all my questions and concerns about funds/S32/virus and so on. As everyone is aware Jonathan reads HC regularly and he is aware of the big amount of shares I currently hold in ICG.

Jonathan could only tell me what is already public knowledge but simplified what this year holds. Im not happy about the SP nor am i happy about the current situation we are in now...... I have listened to Jonathan's explanations and appreciate how hard Ross & Jonathan are working behind the scenes to deliver to the share holders.

Jonathan gave me no false hopes or promises today, he was brutally honest when answering all my concerns. Putting aside his GEO role I find Jonathan to be a genuine and honest man, who i personally feel is being as honest as he can within his current role.

Im somewhat appeased with the current funds we have and current cash burn. I don't care about options. I feel S32 will still be tracking along as normal despite this virus playing havoc on the world.

Once we get IP results and drilling Commences I then personally feel we will see a big jump in share price.

Speaking with the wife tonight we have decided to extended holding our shares till June next year. We have come to this decision based on talking to Jonathan today.

He's not like other directors, he's honest, respectful, and listens to our concerns. Then gives his own personal thoughts without giving false hopes or promises.

Thankyou for today Jonathan, we appreciated your time as always.

Regards
    Darren

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.622K 371.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 733777 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2189941 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.