ICG 0.00% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

Yep Scamp1, just when you think you got a handle on this V...

1. 5,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1708
    Yep Scamp1, just when you think you got a handle on this V situation something come out of the woodwork that brings it home again. Im slow to apportion blame yet but who ever its not good.

Anyway just as Godzone getting on top as a nation, 18 new cases, the lowest since lockdown 18 or so days ago we find out that there is no testing proceedure for the 700 or so elderly entering rest homes weekly. WTF, so what happens? You guessed it, now 3 rest homes in Christchurch are under enquiry and there have been +ve tests and a death. How dumb can anyone get? Anyway , I remember the Goodies too. Maybe its peeps that peeps can identify with that will make us take the essential steps and follow the rules.

I told my kid last night, who by chance was at his mums at the designated hour of lockdown, that were there was shared custody we could have joint bubbles so long as he raided his stepdads booze fridge before heading over. He flattly refused and went back through the rules to explain my misinterpreration. I laughed cos i new he couldnt come over. It was refreshing to see at least his generation were taking it very seriously. Maybe us adults should be more aware too, do you hear that rest home owners!!!!

Easter monday here. All the numb nuts that snuck off for easter holidays will have to run the guantlet home with road blocks everywere, one either side of the wee seaside burb i live permanently in. Why do that shite, we all in lock down, how can you think you can pop out for a long weekend to the bach and not be seen.

Im hoping that the ASX is trading so i can get sweaty about something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.549K 221.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1210366 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3275080 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 464244
Last updated 13.21pm 04/06/2024 ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.