ATH 11.1% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Waiting "tranformative" news

1. 2,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 970
    On the 5th of May Stamler told us that 2022 will be a "transformative" year for ATH. I do not think he was thinking reverse split, but something else. Recruiting for P2 has been slow if any so on that front 2022 looks already too short, 6 months left.

Anything else, ????.

My hope is in PBT2 and there the news can make the 2nd molecule "official" even in the talks by Stamler. Perhaps the first thing is tens of millions from the antibiotic-resistance fund and at the same time the plan for commercialization by these "academic" studies (otitis media + possibly others). This would be "transformative". This should happen this month to avoid a reverse split but even after a reverse split, it would make a transformative year as Stamler has promised. It is about time to get something done with PBT2. Of course, there are many things done during these few years after the patent, but investors are not informed about them. The looming reverse split may activate a report about PBT2 even this month (???).

The primate study could produce soon some results. Perhaps presented in the fall at a conference. But these results are not transformative even if they support ATH434 to be used in PD. Everybody is expecting positive results.

Finkelstein has been doing eye studies. A macular degeneration drug would be great but I do not think 2022 is long enough for Finkelstein's eye group.

A new PBT2 patent for amyloidosis was granted just last month. No plans to do anything with that at this moment. This would need a P2 study and to me, this looks impossible at this moment.

Other ATH434 news is also possible. Perhaps in brain trauma and in AD, both are very important possible indications for ATH434. But with animal studies, you do not make a "transformative" year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.263K 916.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 69165915 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 38212524 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.