HZL 0.00% 26.0¢ hz lim ltd

waiting waiting - sick of waiting!

1. 224 Posts.
    They need to do something to give it a boost. Complete joke this thing trading at 26c. Through the whole fin crisis this company had profit growth and now we are slowly moving out the other side, they continue to dilute holdings to a point where EPS is now falling! I can't see anything moving the stock up before August full year results which are a while away.

Sooner or later management have to reward shareholders for holding this stock. It's a good company, growing steadily, but as an investment it's barely worth holding in your portfolio.

What does the director who addes to his holding around the 50c mark last year thinking? Surely a 50% loss is not what he had in mind when the market is steadily moving up.

A special dividend would do wonders, i doubt it's going to happen though! Management need to look at reducing costs and improving margins like every company has had to do in the past 2-3 years. Instead they continue to undermine the share price with poorly priced offerings with no consideration for existing share holders.

I continue to hold, but not at all happy with the current senario.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.