AII 0.00% 69.0¢ almonty industries inc.

"almonty seems to have big delays in North Korea !"Really ???Are...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    "almonty seems to have big delays in North Korea !"

Really ???
    Are you serious ???
    Of course there will be big delays in "North Korea", the mine is in "South Korea".

Watch this last IIF Presentation Q&A from May 23 2022 and digest.
    It's only 39 minutes long.

So remove the horse blinkers and rid yourself of tunnel vision.
    There is no competition between Almonty and other Western Tungsten miners, including KIS, the ultimate goal is to free up reliance for the China market of Tungsten dependence, and help control prices on a World stage.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4381/4381494-ed5444a5f4e7ef52569f2428a08240ca.jpg

My points of interest from IIF Presentation :-
    - Permits for a vast area of land for every element on the Periodic Table.
    10 areas in total with only 2 which they now have information on and being mined.
    - Underground mining 6 months ahead of schedule.
    Block models now far surpass original conservative expectations by 25 - 40%.
    - The fact that normally a underground mine would create access tunnels in ore barren areas (no good product) to reach the "sweet spots " of high grade ore, Almonty discovered there are "NO" barren areas.
    The whole mountain is a huge lump of high to medium grade Tungsten ore, with the Moly cherry on the bottom.
    Hell.....the diggings from the tunnel development "IS" worthy to be processed and sold.
    - Redundant equipment from Los Santos will be refurbished and used at Sangdong, so there are further cost savings.
    - Downstream recycle of waste tooling in South Korea instead of sending to China and Taiwan.
    - Push for focus on North America M&A.
    -8 areas of mine lease yet to be explored, and I would expect Almonty to start test drills when the mine is at full speed and at profit.
    - Looking and in talks with North American mines.
    - Moly maybe Q4 but not important just yet.
    - Other 55% could be sold right now, and 300% as well if available to sell.
    - Fusion reactor in France is dependant on Tungsten (lots of Tungsten) which will be switched on next year (very clean energy),
    - Fission is the stuff of Chernobyl, Fukushima and Three Mile Island. (invisible poison) but still depends on Tunsten.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AII (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.5¢ 49874 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.35am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AII (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.