• If an investor has already done their due dilligence, they would have known this stock was thinly traded.
  • With small cap stock, you only invest what you are willing to loose. So don't put your entire portfolio in one stock.
  • To get out of a thinly traded stock, generally speaking you take a bath on your investment. But an investor should already know that.
  • If an investor is emotional about their investment decision, perhaps they should invest in less riskier investments such as fixed income and money market.

• The fact that this investor is asking these questions, he is out of his depths and should NOT be investing in small caps. He is running on emotion and greed and is an amateur investor.
  • To be a good investor, knowledge isn't enough. Really Good Control over your emotional state is also required and essential. If you don't have both, swim in a lane where you can swim.

• 5ilver, like I said before I am gonna be a ol' fart. And as I age, I don't have the patience for St-p-d. In fact I am alergic to St-p-d....... Perhaps my impatient stems from my job, the fact that my automation has to work the first time and work perfectly every time. So I don't have patience for bad design or omissions. There are many intelligent people on this board, and while we all bring different knowledge and skills to the table, there is almost always something we can take away with us from the conversation.
  • The only reason you can't respond to the HC post 5ilver, is because you have been too long in the mining industry. You have have gained so much knowledge and experience as well as investing accumen. You have forgot what it is like to be a nubie investor (which is absolutely fine).