MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Fara!You are either stressed........very heavily.......or are...

1. 2,389 Posts.
    Fara!
    You are either stressed........very heavily.......or are just down ramping this stock.........very heavily ..............which perhaps should mean that the moderators should scrap some of your posts!

From my perspective, I knew that when I got into MEO more then a few years ago, that it was going to be a volatile ride, being a company that wasn't actually producing anything from under the ground.

For all I knew, they could have been just digging holes in people's backyards & making announcements every now & again about how they were progressing.
    Basically, unless they get some of the god damn gas out of the ground, we may as well invest in an ant farm......... (do you know how clever ants are Fara?)................so what I am saying here is that no matter what you, I or anyone else thinks about MEO, their(& our)day of reckoning still hasn't come & is perhaps NO chance of ever coming!

That MEO touched $1.60 back in Jan 2008 & was in a trading halt whilst I was sitting back like a king on a banana lounge by a resort pool, told me that things were looking up. I thought I was king dick.................that was until I found an internet cafe & logged on to my trading account a short time later, to find that upon reopening, the SP came crashing down to some 90cents - $1.00, before I knew what hit me!!

Yep......I rode it down a little while longer before I finally got out. It came down a further heap until it touched some 6 cents odd!

Now from $1.60 to a low of 6 cents approx. only tells us all one thing about this stock!!

We are absolute f...wits if we seriously think that this company is going to bring home the bacon as easily as we would all like! We are going to have to ride this thing whilst getting on & off at various stages.....just to collect our thoughts so we don't go crazy.......unfortunately for you Fara, you should have been off & on a little more because it sounds as though.............sorry about this..............it sounds like you have gone loopy! But there is hope for you & any others that may feel the same way.

There are 2 options that we have with the aid of a stockbroker ...........for a 'small' fee!

BUY or SELL!!

I suggest that you SELL!!
    It will be good for your health & perhaps for those that are around you!

By all means, don't give up on MEO. After some therapy on the sidelines, you may one day be well enough to BUY in again!

Perhaps maybe when they start taking something of value from under the ground............unfortunately though, you may need to pay $2.00 to $5.00 per share should that scenario ever arise!

I aint holding my breath.....but should it ever happen, I'm going to keep a nice parcel of these in my bottom drawer!

That way MEO won't send me CRAZY, all because I'm not holding them when it really matters!!

Good luck mate & lighten up!! It's just a spec stock!
    Cheers!
    Montec!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.