GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

waiting waiting waiting, page-2

1. 8,489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 797
    Hi dilligas

I rather fear that you are waiting for Godot. To get suspension lifted GCN is going to have to find an auditor to sign off on the value of GoGreen shares. Then GCN can submit its accounts to ASX and get the suspension lifted. A simple matter, surely? Yet yesterday's quarterly does not mention, so far as I could see, that GCN sees any need to do this pronto, in the interests of shareholders.

For how many quarterlies now has GCN been pleased to present accounts that show no income - zilch. Perhaps the next quarterly should say ashamed to present.

In the quarterly it states that GCN can be further supported by unused credit facility from
    Sino Investment Services Pty Ltd (SIS).

On the face of it that seems well and good. But what I don't understand is this.

SIS and its director Richard Li have signed an enforceable undertaking with ASIC:

"Both SIS and Mr Li have agreed to not reapply for an AFS licence nor provide financial services in any capacity for a period of 10 years from the date of the EU." (My emphasis).

http://asic.gov.au/about-asic/media...-investment-services-and-director-richard-li/

Are not Richard Li and SIS currently providing financial services to GCN? Or am I not understanding what "financial services in any capacity" technically means?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.