FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Waiting waiting waiting, page-23

1. 1,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 429
    If he have the knowledge and the skills to start a mining operation on our own, I'd prefer even a horrendous debt deal instead an equity deal.
    At current Li prices we will have an ultrafast payback and won't pay these high or maybe higher interest rates for ages.

The genuine LAC shareholder lost the majority of it's project stakes after the SQM/Ganfeng deals. KDR is and will be a similar situation, i bet we will see further deals where SQM is getting further portions of the Earl grey cake....

And we have to keep in mind that the state of Mali already will get its 20% stake when it comes to a mining operation (no complaining about this, it seems pretty fair to me that our hosts participate...).

None of the Li equity deals i remember, was carried out with a big premium surcharge to current SP of the junior partner. So if currect BoD is planning an equity deal, i hope they know how to boost SP in advance.

Now where we changed strategy to lithium hydroxide, Europe is imo an option again as a potential financing partner.

I read a lot of in German and French newspapers, that European governments want to strengthen the economy in Sahel countries. This is the only sustainable solution to avoid further refugee stampedes.

German state owned KFW bank supported strategic mining projects in Africa with fair debt deals already in the past.

To strengthen Mali's economy there could be no better "lighthouse project" as an investment in green energy.
    Last edited by Maigret1: 03/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.