FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Waiting waiting waiting, page-5

1. 1,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    These guys certainly cut it fine.

If we are out for another week or 2 it would be nice to know what issues remain, and in simple terms, what the feedback has been from the ASX.
    Yes no news is good news in some cases, but would just be nice to have something to chew on in the mean time, while keeping us all in the loop.

I've not resented the suspension from my end because it's allowed for a reset of market sentiment. Obviously yet to play out, but the feeling is it certainly couldn't be worse than before. Im not into far out expectations, but based on beginning of the year SP + fundamentals / both resources upside, anything under 30c would seem like a gift.

Seems like some heat is being directed at ML. Interesting that he is holding + advising/ promoting/ courting buyers for AVZ yet no conflict there?
    No judgement from me either way really, but just wonder if he wasn't in the wrong role previously anyway.
    I actually don't see how taking him back in an 'advisory' (yes promotional) capacity could hurt? Surely putting more credible buyers/offtakers at the negotiating table has to be a good thing? He certainly has knowledge of the Li market and has got a lot of things right in that capacity, including calling out tyre kickers early.

Here's to trading this week sometime (definitely before September ). With any luck the next 3-6 months will be a little better than the last
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.