FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Waiting waiting waiting, page-79

1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1044
    Gwaihir/Phil

Nice to see you enjoying a late night red or seven on the canals again.

Firstly I find your categorisation of the current board and its endeavours disgusting and hypocritical.

You were one of the large shareholders who supported and voted for the previous board to remain in place and continue their inept and scurrilous management of this company.

While it has taken this current board considerable time to identify and rectify all of the mismanagement that existed when they were appointed they have done so with one aim in mind and that is to restore faith in this company for the benefit of the shareholders.

They have sacrificed their time and have been paid according to the fees they previously announced. They could have been attending to their other ventures and given BGS a wide berth. Thanks go to James for putting this board together to solve problems that we as shareholders own.

I'm sure the re-listing is imminent.

I'm also sure that prior to re-listing a comprehensive announcement detailing all of the matters that have affected this company will be released.

I suggest you save any venom you have for the true villains at the heart of this matter and we all know who they are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.