FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Waiting waiting waiting, page-83

1. 1,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224

"The new board have no incentive to relist this company ASAP."

Other than already informing the market they will be submitting a request to the ASX by the end of this week. (Early August)

"
    The conditions were all wrong. They should have been paid 50% less, with an incentive payment for early relisting. This was the shareholders mistake. We are once again being treated as gullible fools."

So you want them to be paid extra for rushing things through half assed? Sounds clever

"The new directors are getting wealthy on up to $2,000 a day, without spelling out any of the fine details of what the problems actually are, or how they are being addressed, or how much time is being spent on each problem (and by whom). And it's shareholder money that is paying them for all this. Given this information, shareholders would be in a position to calculate the rate per hour that their own hard-earned investment funds are being used, and who's being paid, and what for."

So you want every step spelled out to holders in minute detail... but you want it all done yesterday? You don't see the irony? BTW I seriously doubt they took this job on to get rich, it is likely the unglamorous, monotonous and tedious tasks the former BOD could not (or would not) attend to.

Strange logic to assume this is some kind of money bleeding exercise, especially considering what's just transpired. Unlike the previous BOD, these guys actually have reputations to uphold. I've got absolutely no reason to assume they are milking holders while dragging this out, and every reason to assume the delays only reflect the size of the mess the previous BOD left behind. Some even voted to keep them I hear.

Considering the wording of the last announcement most expect a request for reinstatement to be submitted to the ASX in the next 5-10 working days, and if not, it's fair to expect a very good explanation as to why not.

Don't let frustration and emotion trip you over 5 yards shy of the finish line.

Last edited by Goldbullsach: 06/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.