FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Waiting waiting waiting, page-87

1. 910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3383
    Gwaihir, I see you posted this at after 1:30am… a dangerous time to rant on HC.. I’m sure your mental faculties were prime and not hindered by any substances at all.

Speaking of naiveté, you were on of the staunchest supporters of the previous board and look at all that has been uncovered thus far…

To suggest that they are deliberately stalling is ridiculous and accusing the directors of fraudulent behaviour. This is certainly something that could be possible, but in this case, very, very unlikely.

The complete details of the investigation will come out before we relist. Most investors, much like yourself appear to be quite emotional, so we don’t need to hear need minute by minute updates for every t that wasn’t crossed and i that wasn’t dotted as we can’t trade the stock on market at the moment. I’d prefer to throw out all the dirty bathwater in one clear announcement with how it has/or will be rectified before reenlistment followed by major announcements detailing the positive progress that has occurred during this time and comprehensive plans on the direction to be taken moving forward.

I agree a lot of the issues they are sorting out would be handled by contractors i.e. solicitors, accountants, auditors but these contractors need management and the company itself needs direction, and this management team is top class. The fact that they wouldn’t be the ones doing the legwork that the contractors are doing means that they won’t be working 5 days per week, this is a part time gig hence the higher day rate.

I still agree they are being paid quite a lot but if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys, like your beloved old mates. I’m sure the directors will reinvest a good portion of what they have been paid into the company when they are able to because with their intimate knowledge of the company and their ability to control the direction of the company, they should be more bullish than anyone.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.