FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Waiting waiting waiting, page-9

1. 1,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Looking like 100mt+ with current targets alone. That's 12.5 years at 8mtpa, which is all you need ultimately, as anything beyond that would be CAPEX madness, and too far to confidently project battery tech anyway. Therefore, resource is likely approaching maximum value, size wise, and lets not forget its practically from surface with great mettalurgy.

Also, as you say 1for1, is there a better, more competent management in this space? Probably not... Another tick.

Further, anyone doing DD on sovereign risks will see that southern Mali is traditionally stable, with many large operating gold mines, and a government that is highly supportive (and increasingly so) of foreign investment and mining.

Transport also looking better all the time. With a hydroxide plant potentially in the plans for 3rd year of operation. So taking numbers from SS, this has potential to be the most profitable HR Li mine in the world by ~2022 and onwards.

Based on all that, i think the only way this will stay under 100m MC (45-50c) leading into PFS is if deep pockets / large holders want to sell it off or hold it down.

If we get to $1 fine, but im staying conservative so initially looking for 40c... which is basically just heavily discounted, minimum recognition of existence for current resource. If you're selling under that as a retail holder I'll assume it's because your beer fridge is empty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.