CMQ 0.00% 8.3¢ chemeq limited

poor publicity in personal investor mag yesterday I think the...

1. 94 Posts.
    poor publicity in personal investor mag yesterday I think the negative news driving this latest downturn, comes from (imho) an article in this mths Personal Investor (page 21) recommending a sell. The article is written by Peter Leodaritsis the managing director and founder of Aegis Equities Research. I think from memory, that this company has been negative towards CMQ for a long time. Others may be able to confirm same. This will now be added to my collection of these types of negative analyst reports, so that I am able to remind people at a later date who has cost their clients money.It amuses me that inter-alia, they say the company should have outsourced production. Considering this is new technology which is a world first, where do they suggest the company should have approached to outsource. Settle for the usual 10-15% royalties while some o/seas pharmaceutical company runs into the same delays commissioning first commercial production. We will just have to be patient and who knows, when the word of success is officially announced by the company, we may find out that the first plant is capable of producing considerably more than just 20 tonne p/a.
    wr,
    th

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.