UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

waiting, wilting, page-8

1. 723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Rudders,blue chips trading sideways and just treading water are an excellent investment.Ive held FMG for 18 months now and could buy 400,000 UNS shares today at the current market price just on my profits by selling call options on FMG on a 1 to 2 month expirey.In the meantime UNS is looking as sick as many of the posters on this forums attempt to prop it up.There are no Fundamentals.And there have been no sales,just a shrine and a non binding commitment from Sanofi.
    Its only a specki and just sitting here watching it and ''willing'' it on via endless adnausium H/Copper posts are only making the same old authors feel good by indulging in group think.
    Every day we get references to the underhand instos trying to manipulate the share price by triggereing stop losses. bla bla bla.
    Its all garbage.I dumped a swag at 90 cents and guess what the same old posters got on and blamed the bots .But i was a genuine sellor and genuine buyers bought them.Its happening every day.Its just the market and different risk profiles of the partcipants.
    No doubt people will call me bitter and twisted etc etc but im grateful for my profits having bought at the first float and traded it as best i could ever since.
    So in the meantime the market is never wrong and dont believe every thing you read until it happens because i know for sure the instos dont

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.