ZMM 0.00% 1.2¢ zimi limited

eagles , nice of you to put your own weakness up as an example...

1. 1,845 Posts.
    eagles , nice of you to put your own weakness up as an example of why holding on can achieve a solid outcome.

the advice seems clear and i totally agree all shareholders who do not fall prey to their own or inferred to by others,moments of doubt.what if ,etc.have a strong management with the appropriate experience,with partners that are keen to develop industry in their sphere of the continent.to my eyes show a strong bond of intent to succeed with exploration of the contingent asset.

matters are serious now and no doubt confidential.as they should be.

this a time to have resolve and hold.

http://www.whlenergy.com.au/IRM/Company/ShowPage.aspx/PDFs/1277-12865934/QuarterlyActivitiesReport

The WHL Energy data room closed during the quarter and the Company commenced commercial
    discussions with potential partners. Discussions with potential farminees to secure an acceptable
    farm-out for WHL Energy have continued subsequent to the quarter and the Company plans to
    update the market with the outcome of these discussions when it is in a position to do so.
    The Company continues to receive unsolicited interest in its Seychelles acreage.

with the lockdown of information, WHN are in serious negotiations.

so stay with your plan and prosper WITH A POSITIVE OUTCOME.

until the drill goes to the target zone the truth will not be known.

HOLD TIGHT.

WG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.519M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 759361 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 217608 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.