CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Waiting....., page-162

1. 408 Posts.
    Haha I work for no one, although I'm honoured? that you thinking I am good to be a professional anything. That isn't my first post, I'm a long time lurker but my account under the same name was a casualty of the change to the new board. Look, I am so excited by the prospects of what could happen if QBL come out with some great results, I'm holding and waiting for the outcome. When I say pre boom times, I mean I bought into QBL before the share price went bananas so I have just sat back and watched. In terms of valid statements, what do you want? This board is packed full of every kind of analysis and cut and paste statements from every release. I hate seeing that constantly repeated, so yes, all I can offer you is my statement. I am not trying to ruffle or shake anything. My buy in price that I would be willing to pay is now way out of reach, so shaking out nervous sellers is not going to benefit me. But like Iron Jack, I have also questioned whether the market has factored in the results into the price, especially if the result isn't the volume or quality we are looking for. People don't have to agree with my statements, and I hope QBL hasn't boomed because I love having more value in my portfolio. But I am a cautious speculative investor, I don't have enough money to just be taking risks without considering all my options and all my exits if need be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.