CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Waiting....., page-172

1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    IJ
    I don't have time for debating.... But volume like QBL does not indicate much influence from Hotcooper.... and I guess you are forgetting how you were pumping it everyday and there was no body buying it.... It was Proactive investor article which moved it and particularly Andrew McCrea's follower were the once they got it backed. I am holding this since September last year and believe me if Zeinex would have liked to get out in April we would have seen 0.001.

This is just beyond us retail holders... At the same time, hot cpopper pumps are on low volume never sustained like your Foy and many more... This is different, hell a lot of volume for a company of a tight register with half of the company owned by either management or their relatives.... Buyers have paid premium here to get their hand in the pie... VWAP above 3c speaks for itself and hot copper retailer holders sold it at 3c including you mate....

We will all see the news tomorrow and will know why this has been bought that extensively... And conversion of the note before the news... what does it tell you? You don't even need a brain to draw a conclusion here...

I held shares like SIR, ISN, MNE, AYN, PEN, RMX and many more where returns were astonishing... But let me tell you one thing... this looks equally good if not better. I would be surprised if we don't see many new highs.... All this is just my opinion.

All the best IJ and all

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.