PWN 0.00% 0.9¢ parkway corporate limited

waiting, page-2

1. 4,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    Picture

The remaining tenements on lake barlee  (as expected when i posted the koori mail links 3-4 months ago ) were granted yesterday. The first Piper preston (so4) tenement was also granted on the lake. I see Parkway have applied for a couple more tenements last month in the far east and this follows the paleochannel into lake raeside. A quick google of paleochannels and western australia provides a heap of information but  I could never find any information about lake barlee using my very basic research skills.

https://www.aseg.org.au/sites/default/files/05_Matt_Owers.pdf

The big question remains do pwn sell the lithium Australia holdings for $1.5 million and go crazy with the drill? I think it would be a good idea as they could drill lake barlee and even possibly get an inferred target in the dandargan trough of 10 billion tonnes K20.  AT the end of the day, lithium australia could go up six times and we would only have an investment of under $10 million. If they find something at lake barlee and pass environmental and native title issues then obviously 100% of the project is worth many multiples of $10 million as can be seen by the value of APC which is the lowest valued sop explorer at $20 million market cap. The majority of the other wa based developers are near $100 million caps and should 10 bag easily if they reach production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $5.877K 653.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 210681 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 5628270 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.