ANQ 0.00% 0.3¢ anaeco limited

...zzz Sorry to disturb your slumber but here's some light...

1. 107 Posts.
    ...zzz

Sorry to disturb your slumber but here's some light reading from the Minutes of the WMRC Meeting in April.

Page 28: "There is no reliable information available at this point on possible DiCOM operations in   2018‐19. Hence the estimated funding for DiCOM operations cannot be quantified with any acceptable degree of confidence. There are also important budget funding matters to be determined in relation to waste operations more generally. Both these funding matters are discussed in Confidential Item 14.1 and options presented on how they might be best managed."

Page 44: "Since early February the AWT Plant has not been accepting waste. Comment for Councillors on the situation on the plant is detailed in the Brockwaste Confidential Progress Report at Item 14.2."

There are a couple more references as to how the DiCOM plant is stuffing up the Council's budget and exercising their minds but I'm not qualified to interpret them. There's also lots of data on waste disposal in the area...  but I suspect it might be a waste of SH's time looking at it.

GLTAH

Percy

now back to zzz...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.