NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

As a novice here, can someone assist with a few ANSWERS TO...

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    As a novice here, can someone assist with a few ANSWERS TO PROBABLY DUMB QUESTIONS.
    1. The 1 for 1300 offer was made at .074 - if you had accepted that offer, then the value of your shares is now only what Min current price is?
    2. If you accept offer and Min shares are transferred to you Does that trigger a CGT event? Do I have to pay CGT in June even though I have received no actual money.
    3. I have held my NWE shares for years now, so on receiving Min shares not cash do I lose my tax advantage
    4. On receipt of the Min shares do I then have to wait another 12 months to get tax advantage when I sell them?
    5. So in short, IF worst happens, I will receive MIN shares (that I don't want), I then have to pay CGT with money I don't have, Min shares go up a bit in a few weeks and I sell, I then pay CGT at full rate. If this is the case where is there any advantage to me?
    I don't want Min shares as they are over valued and riding on Lithium which market is about saturated.
    Seriously why would management even consider this to be reasonable.
    As I said trying to get my head around where I stand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.