MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

wake up and don't be fooled again, page-27

1. 323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    cgwhi1, in your post on 28/04/11 08:44, you said "so Maria, you've held all these years and only now you decide to join a forum to rabbit on about how "you can't sell your shares" , is there something wrong with the sell button on your trading platform...?" May I ask is ther anything wrong with the BUY button on your trading platform? Have you topped up on MAE or have you taken all the SPP? I hope there is something wrong with the BUY button on your trading platform, otherwise you have JUST lost fair bit.

You also said "why not sell your stock if that's what you believe, you have such firm views - back yourself" OK, if you have such a firm views that MAE will go up, and if that is what you believe, then why not just buy more to back yourself.

I just hope that whatever you believe, you will do it and it always turns out well for you. e.g you believe a stock is going to go up, you buy and then it ALWAYS just goes up. In that case, you may win yourself a nickname God of Share Traindg.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.