ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Wake up and smell the Mixngo

1. 5,891 Posts.
    I am not even going to list the reasons as the investment case speaks for itself and even more so at these levels IMO

I have quietly watched and read all posts over the last week or so and what is more interesting is who was posting heavily over the past few days with baseless down ramping - with zero substance to back it up

No decent discussions - Just whinging and low content posts - Sorry but that is my view

This is very similar to the sell down and shakeout before OBJ signed with Procter & Gamble - Something to think about

No doubt our game player who sold into 10 cents to get the ball rolling is probably a buyer again now

What not posting and reading more posts from a broader number of posters is that most have not researched sufficiently and do not even fully understand all the opportunities.

The big players and in some cases the smaller players will work to get your shares and the most opportune time

My views and posts have and will always been as a long term ADO shareholder - Time has made me realise how many on HC don't have time or patience and I am fine with that and good luck to them long term

Was actually enjoyable watching which posters were posting heavily - Downramping with absolutely no substance to back things up - Shows who has character and who doesn't

Back in my hole
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $8.864K 422.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 433287 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 413515 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.