ADO 4.35% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

"to the people who are saying "great chance to buy more..." wake...

1. 812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    "to the people who are saying "great chance to buy more..." wake up to yourselves.
    you were saying that at 19c aswell."

To be completely factual, many of us have been saying it since $0.007, $0 .04, $0.06 and so on, with my last purchases at $0.21 and $0.11 whilst having a buy sentiment, and I know many others that are here with a long term view have been doing likewise.
    Anyone that has prognosticated the delays with our partners and subsequently trying to warn us are full of it.
    No-one could foresee the delays, and the only other possible reason for their warnings is they believed management to untruthful, which I also dont believe to be the correct.

I have no problems with anyone pointing out that stocks at this stage of Anteos business are frequently subject to delays and disappointments and to be wary, but to come on here and announce how fabulous they are at warning the lemmings that have blindly bought because they know something is total BS.

The fundamentals havent changed, rather they have never been better IMO.
    If I had more spare change I would be buying now, as I would never have thought we would see this opportunity again.
    Fear, anger and frustration are the reasons for the current price drop, all of which have no place in the share market.
    Patience wearing thin has enabled buyers to shake the shares from those that could wait no longer, which I understand, but the basis on which I have bought has not materially changed, and as such maintain a buy sentiment.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $54.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $2.746K 127.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 76017 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 373226 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.