Wake up and smell the roses, page-64

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Well yes there've been a few disasters . The Titanic sank as well . Stuff always happens .People do bad things . That will never change But if the policies of the Greens were given a wide political acceptance and adopted ,god forbid ,you could write off the Third world for the rest of this century because basically they'd starve to death . Not that a lot of them aren't starving to death now.

I try to look at all of these types of issues as to what's for the greater good ,for every action there is a downside. The vast majority of the world is pleading for an even chance . They can't possibly get it without development ,oil ,gas ,energy ,coal ,commitment,generosity.

I would've thought that that was self evident , yet we have people who spend their political life trying to prevent progress.

Their naivety doesn't worry me because everyone is entitled to their two bobs worth ,but what does get up my nose is their completely inability to elucidate their viewpoint in terms of a whole world basis

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.