EL8 1.28% 39.5¢ elevate uranium ltd

Agree entirely Mikro. Those that have been around for a while...

1. 170 Posts.
    Agree entirely Mikro. Those that have been around for a while understand the current value in what MEY currently have. So I share you sentiment that despite the recent run from 10.5c, this stock remains relatively unloved atm. Fact is MEY is still not on most ppls radar. But this will change. Perhaps it will take Areva increasing their stake? Or the scoping study? WHatever it is, it will happen.

An Areva takeover would provide a nice quick jump in the share price for us all. And I'm sure it would take your suggested 45c or more to get full control. However, part of me hopes that we don't get a takeover until much later in the year.

In discussions with management, they appear increasingly excited about future exploration potential. I can't help but feel that the really big upside in MEY is from getting the chance to drill these 16 new targets - and in particular the Southern Dome. Imagine if we found the primary source of Trekkopje's uranium. Or could double our existing resource. Anything could happen in terms of the share price. Areva would know this and I'm sure want to make a move and pay a fair and reasonable price (i.e. x per pound of resource plus a value for the potential exploration upside) before they have to pay north of $1.

Very much looking forward to watching how it plays out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.005(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $121.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 41.5¢ 39.5¢ $418.1K 1.021M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12818 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 8777 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.