EL8 5.00% 38.0¢ elevate uranium ltd

Wanelad, I am not sure you will be successful there.As Mikro has...

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    Wanelad, I am not sure you will be successful there.

As Mikro has already stated Germany closed at nearly 0,18 AUD on very high volume (much higher than after AREVA announced their entry)

I think it is a rather brilliant strategy by management to first release no results,but to make it clear to everybody that there might be huge future exploration update.
    Along with rubbing AREVAs entry into everybodys noses.

They made it very clear that they are close by !

Next should be the Springbok results,which are long overdue,so i guess we have a very good chance that these will be published next week.
    So in case they are positive (which is what i expect) that will give the sp further upside momentum.

And finally we are waiting for the most important ann from Marenica,which is the final resource upgrade.
    Any pleasant surprises (which were hinted by CEO John Young in his last radio interview) could really shoot the sp through the roof.
    As this update is also due in late january/beginning of february,we could have a very nice chain of positive support for the shareprice.

IMO management has done a really good job there.

So lets wait, if the upcoming results are as positive as we hope-and really have some reason to do so ;-)

Wantedman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.