misty...I agree with both your posts. That's why I would like to...

1. 12,085 Posts.
    misty...I agree with both your posts. That's why I would like to see those who believe we are over paid to strip themselves of their home, paid car, insurances etc and start fresh. I wouldn't think anyone on $16/hr with a base of 38 hours would be leaping out of bed Monday morning. Also...employers don't factor in the vast amount of unpaid overtime that employees put in. I heard on talk back radio some prat going on that Australians need to rid their mind of the notion of a work/life balance and accept working 6 million hours of unpaid overtime. I bet she was on a good wage and happily balancing her life...meaning...she didn't mind her hours because her numeration eased her pain of slaving away...lol Maybe it's time employers should pay workers inclusive of their lunch breaks to bridge this gap. A bit of give and take. I didn't think so!

I respect that their are some excellent employers who numerate well and look after their employees. Maybe one day I'll find one. I'm chasing a lead currently

I'm definitely over worked and under paid. How do I judge that? Useless prats along side me know jack, do jack and get paid the same.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.