TEG 5.00% 2.1¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Wake up call for shareholders... TEG is a rising star... no doubt...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    We have many huge mega pumps at TEG in preparation... that's what we have ... just need a few weeks of patience until November... Christmas will be good this year for all of us ... I know, I know, not easy to wait... but I bought this stock at .001 long time ago and look where we are now... I need at least 1-2$ before I consider to sell... YES I will continue to be patient because I truly believe that TEG is a rising star now... no doubt... those who are selling will regret... they have not even seen that there is a strategy for some people to make a lot of money... you sell... someone buys... hum... who do you think has the advantage to do that... look at the name on the Board of TEG... Common man... wake up... big players are planning the strategy now... there is a ball game happening here... stay on the game... keep your stock, don't sell... the stock will rise... and the news is coming soon anyway... it is just a game now... they wanted you to feel sad and to sell because you are depressed ... read the documents of TEG... GAS, TEG, Xanadu, Aerosmith, this is very very serious what is at stake here... wake up shareholders, time to be wise and patient...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $22.78K 1.134M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3013935 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 3537073 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.