K2P 0.00% 18.0¢ kore potash limited

wake up call - going up

1. 93 Posts.

I remember the day anatol woke me up very early in the morning. He told me to buy ELM when it was $0.39 a share. He was so excited that I couldn't believe it. He had no doubt in his mind as to where ELM was heading. having done my research, I finally bought at $0.51...so far, everything he said about ELM became reality. Anatol is not giving us a chance to ask any question as he is giving all our answers without the question being asked. I take my hat off to you anatol. As his previous posts that ELM is going some place up. What I like about ELM is, potentials are there to mine. ELM took the lines of exploration, however, there is a real chance of becoming a mining co. IMO, there is so much potentials that it is scary. I am not selling anytime soon.

World is heading towards food crisis...There is no question about this. Potash could be the reason for conflicts in the near future. BHP knows about this. China can't keep up with food price increases. There is no toll for trucks carrying food on hwy's. My food bill in my factory in China has doubled compare to last two years.

There are potash stocks that is not feasible for mining and they are sky high now. ELM is the real deal IMO.

No advice given, Please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2P (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.