RMR 0.00% 4.8¢ ram resources limited

wake up call, page-7

1. 15 Posts.
    Feedback from two posters on ADVFN who attended an investor evening at which RGM presented:

actonovator
    14 Feb'13 - 08:42 - 227 of 276 0 0

Neub,

Just a quick update about last night, because I have fish to fry.

Great evening socially - maybe 6 or 7 posters off this board there so you may get other updates.

Just as well there were probably no new investors there as AB's delivery was a bit too casual for my liking and just went through the motions, following the presentation that is on their website. If I was pushed to find some new 'snippet', he did say that he regretted the delays at RMR, but added something along the lines that others were queueing up to take their place.

At the end he dragged Russel Debney up front. I cant remember the exact words he used but he was extremely bullish and said the results so far were as good as hoped. Wheras at last year's Counting House meeting he was cautious, he seem more cocksure last night, joking that Horizonte's Jeremy Martin would soon be looking for his phone number.

I asked a final, rushed question. When would we see detailed results to substantiate the operating costs claimed? His reply - about a month and throughout 2013.

vipassana
    14 Feb'13 - 09:11 - 228 of 276 0 0

Good to meet up with everybody last night.

Pyramid lake - needs more drilling as they're unsure of what they've got.

Graphite - deal with Graphite Australia could be announced shortly. GA's geologists have told them they must do a deal with Regency.

Sudan - doesn't look like any drilling will take place this year. Concession areas are huge, so time will be spent narrowing down and locating the very best areas. An important new area of interest should be announced soon.

RMR - being slow and RGM may go somewhere else as they have people queuing at the door to do a deal.

Spoke with a broker (Optiva) who was very interested in the DNi story.

Spoke at length with Russell Debney and all's good in Perth. Results to date are excellent. DNi will continue to issue updates on a regular basis.

Off into London for the day, I'll look back in later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.