ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

jaluma, I share the same optimism, but the magnitude of the...

1. 240 Posts.
    jaluma, I share the same optimism, but the magnitude of the funding recently secured and currently in hand by no means facilitates the the construction of the 150ktpa plant so lets not manipulate the diction. Nor is there definitive "like arup has proven" statements anywhere to be found in any co. ann.

imott, I have had much correspondence back from WEC, which I receive little back from ECT. "WEC are clearly positioning themselves and trying to show market that they are commercial – q is, are they?" Sorry mate but ECT are significantly more vague in their attempts to create the commercial image than any co ann from WEC. I'm not scared to chew the fat from road kill but don't confuse my objective, extrapolated innuendo is of no interest to me. WEC have not PUBLICLY announced their figures, it would also serve no purpose. They have no interest in selling the technology, more so they intend to be the producer and sell the product, and they have the backing to do it. ECT's focus is a mixed bag development of a franchise. Feed stock and end user are by no way any different in love and war. But the business model is significantly different. If ECT catches the market in time their model has the potential to expand more rapidly and capture phenomenal market share. ECT want to do the leg work and sell the Maca's modular system, WEC want to do it for them selfs and profiteer from product revenue . Hence I see the bigger risk and upside in ECT.

others, As for statements implying PBFS being complete this is purely incorrect and a poor attempt to continually turn speculation into perceived fact, I too rely on announcements and correspondence with the co. take the blinkers off and see the facts.

the rumor mill is also in full spin with regaRDs to CSI's, there are jUst those out there with more effective means to manufacture the hype than others.

ECT is the big spec play this portion of my $ lye in albeit with some hedging in WEC and SDM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $16 7.944K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 32560634 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 13322300 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.