Wake up citizens of Planet Earth, page-2

1. .y.
    3,566 Posts.
    I totally agree with your post and have had those thoughts many times.

Everyone on this planet could all have a basic level of existence provided for them with the amount wasted on wars, greed, control and nonsense.

Its not communism to provide just a basic level of food, clean water, electricity, light, housing and health along with an occupation to keep your mind occupied with some free time to do as you wish.

It is just commonsense when you get to the root cause of why most conflicts arise.

People that feel they want more everything and some that feel the need to try to get it all...

Amazing things can be achieved when people are allowed to have time to relax, feel secure and just THINK.

Think of it this way.

We have really only been truly self aware for about 10 - 20000 years.
    We have only been technologically aware for the last 200 years.
    We have only been going into near earth space for the last 50 years or so.

If you were a species that had left its planet 1 000 000 years ago or more, which is entirely possible, what would you think of the way we behave on the whole towards each other and the way we treat our home planet, the only one we have ?

I think I would feel pity and only that emotion. So much undeveloped potential that we do not see.

Would you fly by and just make a note or involve yourself and try to help or change our ways ?

We as a species don't accept change readily even when it is in our best interests.

You know that humans if they managed to find a way to another planet, would consume all its natural resources, kill it and move on...

Look at what we continue to do to this one...

We are truly like a virus that kills its host.

Terminal and un-evolved no matter how far we think we have come.

If there is one positive in all of this, ask any young kid their opinion and you will see that there is still hope.

Once we are all dead.
    Last edited by .y.: 22/05/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.