DEG 1.25% $1.19 de grey mining limited

I agree in principle with most of your points about why they are...

1. 720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 653
    I agree in principle with most of your points about why they are not doing it at the moment, it being a distraction from the task at hand etc.. However, i think we should carve out the lithium rights and get some entity that we will ultimately benefit from to explore and hopefully extract the value from what may lie beneath our ground while there is good interest in it..get the ball rolling.

Waiting to do so risks the price and interest in lithium going down and the risk that if degrey did get taken over that current shareholders would not have fully benefited from any future potential lithium discoveries on our ground. We need to use time to our advantage.

I say peel off the lithium rights into another company so its not a distraction to current management.. give holders a share of that and let the new company take care of the funding and exploration nitty gritty. Strike while the iron is hot. There is no reason why these two things can not be explored for in parallel without undue distraction to DEGs manegement.

it's not like they know nothing about the lithium up there and are starting from scratch. I think they probably know enough about it to pitch a good case and sell the idea. Wait till the FID is out then announce the intention to separate it, that should stir up some interest and help ensure some willing takers for when it's ready to go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
-0.015(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $2.840B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.21 $1.17 $6.681M 5.639M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 191729 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 110027 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.