FAR 2.94% 49.5¢ far limited

elemental09, you are wrong on all counts. Listed companies are...

1. 551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    elemental09, you are wrong on all counts. Listed companies are always sitting on confidential market-sensitive inforamtion. A business could not operate any other way. The ASX rules require that information is disclosed to all market paticipants at the same time. A company has no obligation to disclose information whilst it remains confidential. That is why we have rules against insider trading. Company insiders always have access to confidential inforamtion that has not been disclosed to the market. But don't take my word for it, just read the ASX rules. I include them below to save you 15 seconds on google. Note 3.1 A.2 in particular.

Listing rule 3.1 [that's the one about disclosing market-sensitive information] does not apply to particular information while each of the following requirements is satisfied in relation to the information:
    3.1 A.1 One or more of the following 5 situations applies:
     It would be a breach of a law to disclose the information;
     The information concerns an incomplete proposal or negotiation;
     The information comprises matters of supposition or is insufficiently definite to warrant disclosure;
     The information is generated for the internal management purposes of the entity; or
     The information is a trade secret; and
    3.1 A.2 The information is confidential and ASX has not formed the view that the information has
    ceased to be confidential; and
    3.1 A.3 A reasonable person would not expect the information to be disclosed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
-0.015(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 49.0¢ $204.2K 409.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 90141 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 42909 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.