QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

wake up-its a new qpn era

1. 1,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    blah blah blah blah
    ive just wasted a lot of valuable time having to read through posts which have absolutly no substance to the future of quest petroleum- and unfortunantly the same was the case when the cap raising was announced-

i am sure that there is many who have sour grapes brewing over failed attempts in the past trading quest petroleum but its an absolute joke to come in on this thread tirelessly- to badger this company based on your failed attempts to make cash on trading quest petroleum in the past. The latest broker reports and strategic operations from quest petroleum should be enough evidence to show face that quest petroleum has changed its focus to being a new organisation drilling great exploration targets- with high chance of success rates- with extensive 3d data available in close proximity to infrastructure and producing oil and gas fields-

at the end of the day, the old quest petroleum didn't come up trumps and many sour grapes are surely still around amongst dissapointed investors - as nine lives has said previously, they are entitled to have their say at the end of the day - but what is spellbinding is the fact that they seem to be doing a whole roadshow trip on our threads to continuously make sure that no one buys this oil peeny stock. for those (you know who you are) please take note that your warnings and observations have been digested by the quest petroleum community and we are very thankful for you looking out for our best interests - now that you warning have been voiced and heard by the quest petroleum faithful, I feel that your time would most probably be better spent on your other stocks where stock is held and where you have greater confidence on their forward moving strategies. At the end of the day, I would say it is a safe bet that there are many expereinced and savvy investors on this thread that have done their exetensive research on the pros and cons of investing in quest petroleum and at the end of the day, we have no-one to blame for ourselves should this share belly-up and head back done to the 0.007c days-

Personally, if that was to happen which I wouldn't call so close to spud date, i would definantly top up with their production workovers at bullseye and drilling in 2011 at south sumatra very lucrative for a jnior exploring oil company. On a closing note, great to see good buying today on qpn- i would say it is now safe to say that the investing commuinity is now taking notice of the phenominal upside which qpn offers and next week should provide enough steam for this one to take its next leg up.

Concluding this post, I ask one question to the non-believers- if quest petroleum was a total write off based on their past activities as some have eluded to on this thread, why would an organisation like caza petroleum want to operate a project with quest petroleum let along take a controlling interest in this project. ?? go figure-

buy/sell depth looking good for a good leg up next week- this time next week should see the real action with investors next friday afternoon trying to get in with less than 24 hours till spud- happy holding-

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.