MWE mawson west ltd

MWE won't be relisting on the asx,thats a certainty.Your dead...

1. fwp
    1,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    MWE won't be relisting on the asx,thats a certainty.
    Your dead right about the hassle trying to sell them on the tsx-this is my saga to date, further to my post at the end of March where I stated it all looked too easy!
    I received papers from etrade early May to arrange transfer of stock so I can sell when I want.I return all the *original* certificates that I have received from Computershare along with appropiate etrade documents which they then received on May 6.
    Next I get a call asking me to forward the original certificate-arguments follow-I say I have-they say I haven't(at least I kept photocopies)!
    Ok,nothing I can do about it except contact computershare to forward another docco for me to request another original.Now we're at Easter.Maybe I will get certificate by Friday 13/5 to forward to etrade!
    I'm anticipating I could be ready to trade(if I choose) by the first week or so in June,ten weeks after I first contacted them(etrade).
    Why am I upset?I own a lot of MWE and was going to sell half.This debacle has cost me a lot of money.Watching the SP go from $2 to $1.50 is not pleasant!
    My advice to all is even if your not intending to sell for a while, at least get your stock organised now, so you have control over it and avoid what I and it seems a few others are going through.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.